Rides and Activities
Rides and activities are currently being planned for these hospitals:
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston MA
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester MN
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston TX
Blood and Organ DonationInformation on donating blood from the American Red Cross Information on donating organs from WebMD
Seeing the parade of motorcycles from all over the United States was super exciting. They brought pins and patches from all over the United States and put them on a sash to decorate my wheelchair.
After so many days of pain and boredom, seeing the Cycle Out Cancer riders was a real thrill! ~Jennifer
I spent 10 days in the hospital just crying. The Cyle Out Cancer guys were so colorful and generous. They gave the hospital a very generous donation in my name and showed me that even strangers care about me. ~Kristen
I had the good fortune to meet several Cycle Out Cancer guys. Everyone has been touched by cancer. They are out here doing something about it. ~Fritz
As soon as my treatments are over, I'm getting a Spyder motorcycle to ride with Cycle Out Cancer. Can't wait! ~Scott
7 Steps Every Cancer Patient Should Take
- Lean on a friend that can see this through.
- Seek as much knowledge as possible.
- Treat your doctors and care givers as your best allies.
- If the situation is grave, get a second and third opinion.
- Embrace your treatment plan. This is how you will get well.
- Be prepared to change.
- Fill your body with good food and your mind with positive thoughts.